Doctors Bud and Kate married in 1990 and made Kokomo their home in 1991. Dr. Bud worked as an associate for Dr. C.J. Wolf and Dr. Kate worked for Dr. Gary Carmichael until they started their own practice in 1994. Since then, they have worked to grow their
practice with the intention of providing life-long eye care for the good people of the Kokomo area.
Our basic information:
- Who: Dr. Bud DeCleene, Dr. Kate DeCleene, Dr. Travis Stephens and Staff
- What: Optometry Practice
- When: Est. 1994
- Where: 608 East Boulevard Kokomo, IN 46902
- Why: To provide the good people of the Kokomo area with quality eye care for life
- Phone Number: (765) 453-5005
- Social Media - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeCleene-Optometry-Inc-107489652047/
- Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 5:00
- Wed. evenings and Fridays by appointment
- We are happy to accommodate emergency appointments and special circumstances after hours.
- Routine examinations to determine the need for glasses or contact lenses
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute eye health problems, such as conjunctivitis (“pink eye”), contact lens related inflammation and infection and foreign body removal
- Monitoring of chronic eye health problems, such as retinal problems related to diabetes, hypertension, or macular degeneration
- Provision of quality eyewear with availability of the latest lens technology
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Personal checks
- We also accept Care Credit!
Click the link below for more info on how to apply or make a payment on your account!